VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have found out the my side window has been fitted pretty badly by my van's previous owner! No outer and inner skin bonding and the glass is only fixed at the bottom and a bit of the side - surprised it has not fell out on the motorway. Anyway I live near CMC and I thought I might give them a try and see if they can sort my problem.

Any comments appreciated

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
In short I am not here to bad mouth someone but no I would not use them ever again.Workmanship, quality etc etc:(

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
had my t4 windows fitted by cmc.
im in warrington.welcome to see mine before u decide?no probs nearly 2 yrs on.T:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
mike does a first class job .used him lots of times and he knows his stuff you wont get a bad job from him

·
Registered
689 Posts
dont expect any customer care should anything need returned/refunded, pay by credit card or risk a lot of emails and broken promises.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Never had anything fitted, but the parts I have bought and the customer service were great, I even negotiated a discount on the phone T: Also they met me 'half way' at a motorway service station for collection and dropped the parts of for free :ILU:

·
Premium Member
4,870 Posts
Mike is one of the good guys, always good products and having seen a few of his conversions top class work T:

Bought from many times and will continue to

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmm slightly mixed reviews. Thank you all for your input on the thread and also the PMs. This forum is proving to be a great help since I am new to the world of T4 - thank you all! T:A:

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Empty your inbox bud I cant reply to your message.

·
Registered
510 Posts
i wish mike would put some better signs up i must get about five people a day coming into the workshop looking for cmc.If only i sold t4/t5 parts instead of upholstery id be loaded.Apart from that i've had a few parts off mike and they've all been exellent and hes a top fella aswell

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have known Mike and his family for the last 6yrs and found them very useful. Bought and sold items with them and never had a problem. They are friendly and will go out of their way to help anybody. I would happily recommend them T:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i wish mike would put some better signs up i must get about five people a day coming into the workshop looking for cmc.If only i sold t4/t5 parts instead of upholstery id be loaded.Apart from that i've had a few parts off mike and they've all been exellent and hes a top fella aswell
Yes I noticed it is on the same road as you. I drive past and see your van there all days of the week! Hopefully it is becuase you are keeping busy - some nice trimming pics on your website. I have a mate with a T2 and he is looking into a retrim so mentioned about you after seeing your van round bridgefoot island.

Cheers for your comment

1 - 20 of 28 Posts