VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1994 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Only got these at the mo as i am working on the van to convert into a camper as i have done with my previous T4's.
Lots to do and time is going on, will post some better ones when it is finished.
This is an SE Shuttle running on H&R coil over suspension so can adjust the height, got about 25mm left to wind it down if required.
Cheers
Jeff

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:jd I said i can't wait too see it with new wheels.....now i wish i never saw it :( !

I wanna pimp my ride hsy: ..... :no NO !....It's a work horse :bhd

·
Registered
254 Posts
hi......
black reflex......thought youd won the lotto,when i saw t4 and new t5 on the driveI:.....wheres your old blue one gone??allways pass yours on my way to work in my white westy,the silver ones gona be a work in progress i take it .......jeff as for that black beastie looking sweet alreadyT:T:........love the alloys .....your next show winner methinksI:I:....
take it easy guys
Dave

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ha Ha won the lotto, we can only wish.....I sold the blue T4 2wks b4 crimbo to a local boy a lil younger than me. Someone i know, we both went to Gowerton school.......

I've recently gone self-employed so the new van helps against tax, so i can't really be lowerin it on 20's as its gonna be driven on site most the time.....

See how work goes, may get a new one again in 2 and half years and let my hands free on the current ???.....prices should come down by then too, he he he

·
Registered
49 Posts
Here's my 54 plate 1.9 LWB :)

I've been polishing it as I don't think the last owner ever even showed it a clean rag :)
Have also sorted out the sound system inside.
Its my work van but I still enjoy driving around in something that looks nice
It came with the wheels which was a bit of luck and has also been chipped, it was a 84bhp 1.9 before but not sure what it is now, the last owner said it was about 115 bhp.
Have also fitted the mirror indicator bulbs, wouldn't mind fitting a Roo bar at some stage but not going to get too carried away as I need it to look professional when I turn up at a customers house :cool:

There are some great looking vans here T: Really inspirational

1 - 20 of 1994 Posts