VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finaly ive done itA: got my coiliover suspension done and ive got to say i was apprehensive about it in terms of what the ride quality would be like, i didnt want that classic case of less is more i mean the standard set up is better that would have been a dissaster:eek:
I have read many posts on here for months ive heard all the pros and cons and i was concerned about this modification because i'm a perfectionist about everything, it's my curse, but after my first test drive i just can't believe it, it's brilliant, i am so pleased, the ride quality is excellent handling is nuts, "this is a van" it's not supposed to handle!! but it does and mine is a LWB but it goes round corners like it's on rails it cracks me up LOLA: i don't know what all this nonsense is about a hard ride:* i respect other peoples opinion but i just don't get that:* unless they have a faulty set up but this CMC kit is brilliant and very good value i just cant believe the HR coilies are that much better when you consider the additional cost of them, for me this kit will do just fine
Right, there are always cons!! but remember i am a perfectionist, but i would say ive got slightly more road noise than before, it's not unbearable or anything like that but just slightly more noticeable, but a guy on here quite rightly said you have to be realistic you have racing suspension there are going to be some minor compromises and this is minor, appart from that it's happy days i'm chuffed with it, oh' and it looks so much different these T5's look great when lowered i personaly think it's the one modification that makes the biggest styling improvement all in one go, the pictures on here whilst great don't compare to the real life and upfront street statement that this modification makes, if you are wondering why no pickys i'm going to wait until ive got my alloy wheels on, that's the next job so watch this space:ILU:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Patients my friend, patients, just got to find some 20''wheels and then some wonga to buy em!! T:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Nice one mate had my cmc's on for a couple of months now and well pleased, for the money and with adjustable damping they are the nuts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
True Dat, me cruisin' round me ood in me ''low rida'' init:ILU: peace bro:cool: , i mean yes jolly good fun what'

1 - 5 of 5 Posts