VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone got any info / had any experience with any of the height adjustable kits out there? so far ive seen 3:
  • pro-sport £185
  • cmc £399
  • v-maxx £330 (£590 rrp)
:db

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just fitted a set of pro sport coilovers last week,had to Take rubber shims out and set to lowest setting to achieve height I wanted at back,have to say I'm impressed with them,I removed a set of green heavy duty springs from t4s r us because they sat to high,the prosport springs seem to be just as strong,shocks seem fine as well,they are a bit roughly finished though, excellent kit for the money,

·
Registered
356 Posts
because first thing people do like guy above is bin everything apart from the main spring and dampers,and i would do exactly the same ,ive run coils on a number of cars and yes they work fine ,on a car but t4 is a little differant to get low without binning half of what youve bought ,plus the kit is coil over for back not front,look up threads theres a number of cheeper and better options probley a better ride for your money trust me i am low :)only trying to save you money here m8 ,thats what we are here for ,constructive critisum;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts