VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I have for sale an Eberspacher Handiwash unit out of my ex-AA T4. As you can see, a couple of years ago, I painstakingly dismantled it to spray paint it to better match the colours in my van. The first 2 pictures (taken with a better camera) are the best representation of the colours and condition. It's out of a 2001 van so there are a couple of little scratches, but much tidier than you often find them due to it having been painted. It's in good working condition - heats the water to approx 60 degrees very quickly. I had to repair one of the taps a while back as the plastic valve inside sheared. The repair is holds fine if you don't turn it off too hard, but you can probably source replacements from somewhere.

The Handiwash comes with the mounting plate that fixed it into my T4 as well as an almost new waste water tank. You just need to connect up to the positive and negative spade terminals to a switched power supply and away you go! The waste water outlet has been fitted with a push-fit connector, so that you can also attach a short length of garden hose if you want the water to drain out the door and not have the waste tank fitted (like I had in the first 2 pics)

I would prefer collection from Leamington Spa (Warwickshire) but am willing to travel to meet someone half-way if necessary.

I'm looking for £50 please.

Any questions, just ask...

Thanks,

Mike

1 - 1 of 1 Posts