VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just picked my van up from the body shop.:D

Im well impressed with the paint work, and pretty cheap too, so i said id give the guy a plug on here as he's keen to do more transporters. He is very enthusiastic about his work, very helpful and kept me well informed of what was going on, cant recommend him enough.

So if your looking for paint work in Wiltshire or the south west, give RSV Finishers a buzzT:

www.rsv-refinishers.com

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi buddy,

Cost me £400.

I just gave him the van, he stripped it all off, stripped all the component parts that make up the bumper and painted individually.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi mate
That is a good price. Was that for both bumpers and mirrors. And how long did it take him.
That was for both bumpers, the mirrors and fitting/painting the CSR splitter.T:

He had the van for 5 days, I was working away for the week so he agreed to come in on sunday afternoon to secure the van in his work shop, i picked it up on the Friday afternoon.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Good job mate and a good price.

I've been quoted £400 for same job with roof spoiler as well. Mine also has a sportline chin and mouth to paint but I'm fitting it myself at the moment to a spare bumper then giving the paintshop the parts to paint. There is quite a bit of filling and blending on the front bumper though to smooth the new parts.

It helps to know the bodyshopI:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts