VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can folk help me create a reasonably comprehensive list of the companies out there that will convert a T5 please?

I'll start:

Amdro
Freebird Conversions

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
t5 dream
aztec

both in wales

oh and those people on that thread you posted on yesterday-from here- t4world or something with th red t5 in the photo

·
Registered
88 Posts
Does anyone know of anything in Scotland or Northern England
Ken, There is definitely a couple of companies, one in Glasgow and one in Tillicoultry. Unfortunately, I don't have links to their sites, but a wee bit of googling should find them.
I'm having my T5 converted next week a http://www.waveridervans.co.uk.

I had bonded windows installed at Lakeland Windscreens in Kendal. Great service and they opened on a Sunday specifically for me a well.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ken, There is definitely a couple of companies, one in Glasgow and one in Tillicoultry. Unfortunately, I don't have links to their sites, but a wee bit of googling should find them.
I'm having my T5 converted next week a http://www.waveridervans.co.uk.

I had bonded windows installed at Lakeland Windscreens in Kendal. Great service and they opened on a Sunday specifically for me a well.
Awesome, thanks for that! I now have a T5 with tailgate, and am excited to say the least! That waverider site looks perfect! :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Okay fair enough I run Vanworx, but looking through the Waverider site, they are doing a whole conversion for just over £2000 and stating clearly that their beds are suitable for seatbelt mounting. Conversion work aside surely people aren't fitting seatbelts to these bed/seats?? Pure madness :eek:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Okay fair enough I run Vanworx, but looking through the Waverider site, they are doing a whole conversion for just over £2000 and stating clearly that their beds are suitable for seatbelt mounting. Conversion work aside surely people aren't fitting seatbelts to these bed/seats?? Pure madness :eek:
Can you elaborate please? I'd be after the seat belts fitted onto the beds that they supply.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hi All,

I have just been down to Freebird Conversion today and they have a great new workshop. They will do the whole conversion for you or supply everything you need to do it yourself at really competitive prices.

This is the second flat pack kit I have had from them and would really recommend it.

Speak to Stuart or Jan and mention Matt from the forum for some extra discount!!!

Happy converting

T:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Just got mine done by south west camper conversions, i am over the moon..for pics check out Team white pride and joy thread.

Ernie

1 - 20 of 20 Posts