VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I wanted to write a short note to introduce myself on the forum and ask for some help from anyone who may have a few minutes to write a note.

I'm a complete newbie on a couple for a reasons, first and obviously I'm new to the forum but secondly I don't actually own a VWT4 - though funnily enough I started looking into it yesterday and on my way to work this morning starrted seeing them everywhere (Well, 5 of them to be specific ;o).

I work in digital/online advertising and am currently doing some research on the web to find out more from VWT4 and other VW vans enthusiasts. It would be really great if you could write a note if you have a moment.

It could be anything like:

What do you like about the VWT4?
Do you use yours mostly for leisure, for work, or both?
Are there other sites or forums you use, perhaps about VW enthusiasts or vans in general?
Do you think VW is doing enough (Or anything at all) for VW vans owners?
Is there anything you'd like to see/hear from VW?
Are you happy with VW costumer service?

Or any other thoughts or opinions in that area would be great!

PS: I checked the Forum rules, I don't think I'm breaking any by asking these questions - but that said if there's a better suited section for those, please tell me. Thanks, and have a great day!

·
Registered
697 Posts
Come to the ace cafe on tue night meet a few of us and ask as many questions as you like

·
Registered
449 Posts
i think if you look in the gallery at what we do to our vans then youll see how versatile they are, i use mine as a people carrier/camper/bike hauler/basically its the fun bus, it goes wherever we go, and its getting kitted out for whatever whenever, looks better anywhere than a standerd car or van with odd mods, and they have one hell of a following, i use to have a Bay (T2) and their ............. well you make up your own mind on them, but forget VW as a company, people on here have more and better parts for sale and the customer service on here is better also, enthusiasts are what make a vehicle and inprove it, you only get what you want when you do it for yourselfe, so no looking like everyone else at the lights, i might be going on now but youve heard nothing, read the forums and youll see what i mean, there are some seriouse dedicated Vdubbers out there..*<:)>

·
Banned
642 Posts
T4's are the new T2's and T3's often more affordable not really any real rust issues and have as much of a follwing as their younger siblings have or had, whatevver way you wish to view it.
We all love our truely multi-purpose vehicles toi bit some like myself using them as everyday transport aswell as weekend campers, some are day vans, some work vans, you get the picture they are exactly what you make them and as someone said about very few are like each other..
All in all a modern day classic me thinks

Slanj

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks so much for your comments! Thanks for the invite for Tuesday - unfortunately I can't make it as I have my company Christmas party then.

Is that bar in London?

Cheers
Willem

1 - 5 of 5 Posts