VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have decided to stay. The people off here ive been dealing with the last few weeks and months have really restored my faith in peoples genuine desire to offer no strings attached help and advice whether for a good charity event or with personal motors. Its people like these that make me glad to pay my £10 every year and be part of a small group who are just happy to offer advice and experience without wanting the world in return. So if you have dealt with me at any length over the last few weeks thank you very much for all your advice and effort on both my personal van and the Help for Heroes camper.
T:T:T:T:A:A:A:A:A:T:T:T:T:

·
Registered
11,549 Posts
yes well said mate there are allot of good people on here and ive been going through the same thoughts lately so i for one am glad your staying even though we have never met :ILU::ILU::cool:

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Nice to see your staying Phil T:

Bonnet delivered and interior fitted by me n Mr woodcraft I:

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
We'll be popping up again by the sounds of it to tint the windows T:

Will meet you soon Phil :D

You and everyone else who have donated materials and time have done a fantastic job on this project despite the uphill struggle. You should be proud of yourself T:

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Ive just seen the pics mate, im very excited. I was doing that whole clap the hands while hopping up and down and doing a little dance.

We were doing the jumping up and down and clapping last night but that was just trying to keep warm in the garage I:I:

We'll be popping up again by the sounds of it to tint the windows T:

Will meet you soon Phil :D

You and everyone else who have donated materials and time have done a fantastic job on this project despite the uphill struggle. You should be proud of yourself T:
Just spoke to Jonnywatt and he is doing the brakes and discs Tuesday I love it when a plan comes together.T:T:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts