VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dark blue short wheel base 1.9td 55,500 on clock with all mots and dvla print off to prove milage. Owner for a year to use for work as a plumber but no longer doing as shoulder injury sales job now so considering sale. I had cambelt changed 3 months ago old one and receipt to prove, new fuel filter air filter oil filter and oil change 4 months ago. it has audi a6 18" alloys is lowered 60mm on pro sport springs still have standard ones.Body work is completely free from rust there are a few age related dings but its still in Very good condition, rear is plylined and a thick ply floor down perect for a lino. Has a Hornet cat1 alarm and immobaliser made by (clifford).I bought two alfa romeo bucket front seats (not leather) but nice greyish in colour to match bench seat only fitted drivers one as like having 3 seats up front, de-catted exhaust blanked EGR aswell still in situ so can be put back on if required.Van comes with deadlocks allround nice front door key ones not massive bars or slam locks which are very handy to double lock it on a night. Has a panasonic headunit with ipod connection in glove box and pioneer sub and amp with JL audio 6x9's. Has central locking which was new with alarm so no worries there and electric window kit fitted. I am the 3rd owner on this vehicle and its my 4th vw and i love them but thinking of buying a cheap car for my new 2mile commute to work. advise on price would be helpfull T:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dark blue short wheel base 1.9td 55,500 on clock with all mots and dvla print off to prove milage. Owner for a year to use for work as a plumber but no longer doing as shoulder injury sales job now so considering sale. I had cambelt changed 3 months ago old one and receipt to prove, new fuel filter air filter oil filter and oil change 4 months ago. it has audi a6 18" alloys is lowered 60mm on pro sport springs still have standard ones.Body work is completely free from rust there are a few age related dings but its still in Very good condition, rear is plylined and a thick ply floor down perect for a lino. Has a Hornet cat1 alarm and immobaliser made by (clifford).I bought two alfa romeo bucket front seats (not leather) but nice greyish in colour to match bench seat only fitted drivers one as like having 3 seats up front, de-catted exhaust blanked EGR aswell still in situ so can be put back on if required.Van comes with deadlocks allround nice front door key ones not massive bars or slam locks which are very handy to double lock it on a night. Has a panasonic headunit with ipod connection in glove box and pioneer sub and amp with JL audio 6x9's. Has central locking which was new with alarm so no worries there and electric window kit fitted. I am the 3rd owner on this vehicle and its my 4th vw and i love them but thinking of buying a cheap car for my new 2mile commute to work. advise on price would be helpfull T:
Any idears people pleeeeeease

1 - 4 of 4 Posts