VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am seriously contemplating throwing in my golf and t5 for a new/ex demo kombi sportline.

My question is, how much do you think I could expect to get for my current T5 kombi?

It's is a 54 plate (05 model) 1.9tdi 104 factory 6seater kombi with 116k metallic wheat beige. 2 owners and fsh ( was a schwepps repair van and everything so much as a bulb change documented. I will sum up the good and bad:

Colour coded
Twin sliding door
Very clean example
Paintwork in good order apart from the odd dent/surface scratches that you would expect from a van of that age
17" alloys, 2 new tyres just on the others around 6mm
Fully carpeted and insulated, lighting installed in rear from schwepps
Kenwood sat nav (2009 maps but easy enough to update these) with Bluetooth, USB, front speaker upgrade and 6x9 in rear.
Reversing sensors
Electric windows
Electric / heated mirrors
Air con
Headlight wiring loom upgrade
Mot until may

The odd niggle here and there, driver mirror doesn't heat up for some reason and noisy passenger lock.

There was an advisory for anti roll bar bushes on last mot. I have these but haven't put them on as yet.

Will try and upload pictures at some point but was just after a ball park figure as not having much joy trying to get one out of local dealers and generally people in the forum have a better idea

Thanks

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh and timing belt was re-done at purchase 93k. It had already been done when it should but wanted it re-done to make sure

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
£7.5k - be interesting to see what other numbers are put up.

based on my mate buying a 2008 with 55k on the clock for 8.5k albeit it has no windows.

·
Registered
544 Posts
If it helps, £10k for the golf GTD.I:

I have been after one for a while, problem is I have no time to drive/use it and my garage has 2 t5.1 in it.

The other problem is the swmbo who gives me the look :eek: when ever I mention it.

Best of luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts