VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up our van on Saturday , finally finished after two years of planing and getting advice on here from reading a lot of posts !! Can't wait to go camping :) We bought a 2006 1.9 in November and delighted now that it's ready now for the camping season

·
Registered
284 Posts
Very nice!

Got any info about the front end? I like the look of the coded bumper with black inserts. Looks OEM yet keeps the pre GP look.

A parts list would be great!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the all the nice comments T:
The bumper is a caravelle bumper not genuine that my painter picked up for me and it took him awhile to locate one !!
The seats are out of a Saab that I got from a breaker and got them reupholstered

·
Super Moderator
9,252 Posts
That's nice T:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Nice one. Really like the front end. A:

Keeps the non GP authenticity but nice and smooooth! Did you get the centre piece sprayed black - any chance of a close up of the front end only? I:

·
Registered
441 Posts
hey oisin, great looking van, i live just down the road from the Vanderlust shop, nice work they do!!! who did you get to cover the seats, they look class, where are you based?? well wear T:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi speedy girl , I'm from mayo but I've a brother living in innagh so I know Clare fairly well :)
Dave from vanderlust got the seats recovered for me down there so I'd say they would be local enough .

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice one. Really like the front end. A:

Keeps the non GP authenticity but nice and smooooth! Did you get the centre piece sprayed black - any chance of a close up of the front end only? I:
I sprayed the two grills and the two fog lamp inserts gloss black and the rest white

·
Registered
85 Posts
Great job. The interior looks really great. The seats, what model saab seats were they and did they come with swivels? If not, where were the swivels from and how much roughly was the retiree of the seats?

A+ First class!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the comments , the roof is a riemo with an pull down bed and the seats are from a Saab 9-5 , I think it was about €700 to retrim the seats and the rib seat T:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts