VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone consider a doing conversion in exchange for this Mini (or supplying all the kit) for a T5

http://spb-design.com/mini/

[As this is a swap and there does not appear to be a section; hope this does not go against the rules!] I:

1980 Mini HL
54,000 miles two owners from new
Concourse prize winner

·
Registered
759 Posts
Probably not any help with regards mini, but im in ellesmere port if you need anything just done a full conversion myself on my t5 van so pretty up to speed with it now.

Jim

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I'm into my Classic Mini's (up to 4 at the moment!!) and would tend to agree with the above. Sell it as is then you can pick and choose where the conversion is done.

One thing though... It's really the wrong time of year to be selling a good car. As the season is now over, people are predominantly looking for 'projects' to do up over the winter period. You best bet is to wait for end Feb/early March and then market it for the best opportunity to maximise the price.

Good luck whatever you end up doing though.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I'm into my Classic Mini's (up to 4 at the moment!!) and would tend to agree with the above. Sell it as is then you can pick and choose where the conversion is done.

One thing though... It's really the wrong time of year to be selling a good car. As the season is now over, people are predominantly looking for 'projects' to do up over the winter period. You best bet is to wait for end Feb/early March and then market it for the best opportunity to maximise the price.

Good luck whatever you end up doing though.
Thanks a good point, had thought that, but the VW T5 prices are lower and wanted to get the van done over the winter. Also if people want a quick project over winter there's the brake and clutch cylinders to sort (£120 worth of parts)

Regards Steve

[I put it on eBay tonight]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts