1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright people!

*<:)> Who's up for Santa Cruz this year? *<:)>

If you've never been, Santa Cruz is a charity cruise from washingpool farm
(where they have Volksfest) to frys club keynsham.

Entry is £5 per van, raising funds for Hammer Out brain tumour charity and Prospect bristol and district prostate cancer support group, with prizes for best decorated vehicle and worst Christmas jumper.

Please click here for Santa Cruz website to check out full details and gallery from last year.

We'll be meeting at
McDonalds Worle BS22 0BT @ 9:45 to set off at 10:00
meeting up with the Bristol lot at
Makro carpark cribbs BS10 7TZ @ 10:30
to then convoy on to washingpool farm.

As always, all dubs are welcome, as are kids young and old.
Sorry, no dogs.

So, get your dubs decorated, dust off your old Christmas jumpers that your nan got you and I'll see you there!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ok this could be the first Bradley family outing in the van and a chance to meet some of you guys before Wurzl Dubs in May, falls on my weekend off, the missus and kids seem up for it so count me in. See you at Worle guys:ILU:

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok this could be the first Bradley family outing in the van and a chance to meet some of you guys before Wurzl Dubs in May, falls on my weekend off, the missus and kids seem up for it so count me in. See you at Worle guys:ILU:
Happy days T:
Always good to meet new members, see you there :ILU:

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Evenin all :)

Just to let you all know, as we have had a massive response to this on Facebook, were gonna meet in Makro carpark, next to macdonalds at 10:30 to convoy to Santa Cruz together.

Details at the top of this page T:

See you next week, don't forget your dodgy Xmas jumpers :ILU:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Evenin all :)

Just to let you all know, as we have had a massive response to this on Facebook, were gonna meet in Makro carpark, next to macdonalds at 10:30 to convoy to Santa Cruz together.

Details at the top of this page T:

See you next week, don't forget your dodgy Xmas jumpers :ILU:
No worries uncle jam, ta for the head's up T:T:

Cant wait dude, think shadow t4 got something RAD going on with his bug, can't wait to see it H:

see you all there:ILU:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Ooh...this could be our maiden voyage as we've had the van for a few days.

Looking forward to joining in with all the fun!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Arghhhhh. The vans a bit poorly, just had coil overs fitted and it's banging like .........still driveable just not as enjoyable. The kids are still up for it so see you all Sunday. :(:D:confused:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Arghhhhh. The vans a bit poorly, just had coil overs fitted and it's banging like .........still driveable just not as enjoyable. The kids are still up for it so see you all Sunday. :(:D:confused:
Dude it's the dub way man LOL:LOL: I think 99% of us there will have something wrong with our ride's

I'm dealing with a lack of power steering and leek's so you're not the only one fella T:

see you there, If I can shift this blooming man flu

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That's the spirit chaps T:
My brakes are pretty much shot, so look out anyone in front of me I:
See you tomorrow people :ILU:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts