VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't had a roof conversion done so think kneeling down to cook will be a tad uncomfortable. I also didn't fancy the smell of bacon when driving around so had decided that all cooking will take place outside. But where I thought so I eventually decided all cooking could be done at the rear of the van under the tailgate. yesterday I came up with a planToday I executed the plan
hope it mees with approval .

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Needs finishing off yet the corners will be rounded off and I wull get some edging trim fitted. Seems to take the strain of the cooker. The Hockey stick that I have made swings under the boards to support the top, I still have all the storage space under the seat too. Hopefully all will work out fine. Comments ideas welcomed

·
Registered
109 Posts
get your backside up to scotland when the midges are out ...you'll soon learn to appreciate smell of bacon in the van ......lol

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
You just need a gazeebo from argos £89 at the momentA:

http://www.vwt4

forum.co.uk/picture.php?albumid=9054&pictureid=55200

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You just need a gazeebo from argos £89 at the momentA:

http://www.vwt4

forum.co.uk/picture.php?albumid=9054&pictureid=55200

Liking the look of your cooking area Never thought about a Gazebo may have to invest after the remap next week if there any coins left in the bank

·
Registered
155 Posts
that arrangment looks good ps halfrauds are selling gazeebo,s for £50 and £70 with the sides thought that was a good deal T:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Austinman. We want to make a hob unit which can pull out of the rear door, but with a swinging action. The pics you put up for yours seem to have gone now. I don’t suppose you’d mind resharing the pics from before please?
Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Austinman. We want to make a hob unit which can pull out of the rear door, but with a swinging action. The pics you put up for yours seem to have gone now. I don’t suppose you’d mind resharing the pics from before please?
Thanks
Thanks
i don't think he will reply not been on forum for over 5 years

1 - 12 of 12 Posts