1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
958 Posts
Certainly pays to shop around.....I have just priced the Waeco mobicool Q40. List is £276, coolboxes.org £212 and jacksons £125:eek::eek:

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
I got one the same but branded from Halfords, it was half price at about 40 squids. This was several years ago.

It eventually melted the power input socket.....:(

but get it cold with some ice and it stays cold for an impressively long time!T:
I've got a Halfords 40lts one... Think it was 40% off (cost about 70 quid) last year and it's spot on... Split door, mains or 12v, low power draw... T:

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Certainly pays to shop around.....I have just priced the Waeco mobicool Q40. List is £276, coolboxes.org £212 and jacksons £125:eek::eek:
I bought the same cool box last year, delivered for 125 pounds. Great coolbox on 12 and 240v. Just kampers were then selling them for 99 pounds at the end of the season.

It certainly pays to shop around.

·
Registered
78 Posts
waeco dometic combicord. rc 1700. found this coolbox on the net from mobilegas. 3 way fridge 41 litres. 160 quid.

got a huge list of wants so this got to wait few months, but it looks interesting. anyone got one or got an opinion?

thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts