VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MAN AM I ANNOYED:mad::mad:

Took my baby to Darren today for the major service, amd brakes and shocks needed looking at as well.

now if anyone remembers last years ordeal I had there with Darren lying to me, this year I thought they'd get it right, but NO!!

Darren quoted me aruond the £700 mark for major service, front disks and brakes incluiding lines, and from shocks.

collected it today, the swines charged me £450!!!

WHY DO THEY KEEP LYING TO ME!!!

Actually serious note, once again they've done a terrific job, and it came in under price, much to the wifes content!, of and they could have easily charged for things that didn't need doing, but they checked and only charged and changed things that needed doing, AND I got a few pointers on things noticed that I dont believe were part of the service, so WELL DONE CORDWALLIS MAIDENHEAD ONCE AGAIN T:T:T:T:T:T:T:

Very pleased! :)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Same here- I though 'Jeez, that's bit flipping strong...'. And then the positive punchline, happy days...!

Darren did me a quote for the cam belt service on mine, I really oughta get it booked in.

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
That's it . Wait til the guy turns his back then tell everyone what we really think LOL:LOL:LOL:

Have never had anything but help and good service at Cordwallis. A:A:A:

Even gave me bulbs for the Golf and coffee. Van all up to date on the VW computer system too with the change of reg no. etc. Excellent A:

·
Yellow van man
928 Posts
I took my van to Cordwallis Heathrow for a service. The quoted price on the phone was about £300 less than the bill. Needless to say I told them this wasn't acceptable! Turned out they had done the more expensive inspection service which wasn't what I had booked it in for. Ended up I paid what I was quoted so quids in for me.

Couple of days later I had a call from a survey company asking about the service i had. Told them about the billing farce and that they had used my van to go and buy milk from the corner shop. Kid you not I saw my van drive past me and stop across the road whilst I stood waiting for a bus! Few weeks later I had a letter from Cordwallis to say my next service would be free! Mind they did have me mixed up with someone else who had complained about breaking down after their service. Like to think it was me they meant.

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
I took my van to Cordwallis Heathrow for a service. The quoted price on the phone was about £300 less than the bill. Needless to say I told them this wasn't acceptable! Turned out they had done the more expensive inspection service which wasn't what I had booked it in for. Ended up I paid what I was quoted so quids in for me.

Couple of days later I had a call from a survey company asking about the service i had. Told them about the billing farce and that they had used my van to go and buy milk from the corner shop. Kid you not I saw my van drive past me and stop across the road whilst I stood waiting for a bus! Few weeks later I had a letter from Cordwallis to say my next service would be free! Mind they did have me mixed up with someone else who had complained about breaking down after their service. Like to think it was me they meant.
I think it's true to say that the positive comments on here are largely related to Cordwallis at Maidenhead, the service dept of which is managed by Dazboi, formerly of this parish.;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts