VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

This may be a stupid question, but hopefully there is a simple answer! Starting to plan wiring up the van, and wondered what would be the correct wire to get for lights, water pump, radio and cig lighters etc... Could I get a 'general' amp wire for everything? Like this: http://www.maplin.co.uk/high-current-wire-50-0.25-6200 30amp so i figured it would be ok? I was planning on using this to go from the leisure to the switch panel etc.. I'm still learning and doing a lot of research, so hopefully I wont get too much of a grilling.

Cheers :D

Luch

·
HORACE
1,589 Posts
Try xtremevans/ Autosparks on here, he has all you need and 16 amp twin core will do the job for you to supply your accessories, its nice and flat. Use a larger one from your battery to switch panel, speak to Jay, he will sort you out T:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try xtremevans/ Autosparks on here, he has all you need and 16 amp twin core will do the job for you to supply your accessories, its nice and flat. Use a larger one from your battery to switch panel, speak to Jay, he will sort you out T:
Ah ok awesome, il get asking. Thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts