VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the price per litre of Diesel en France at the minute.

Trying to decide where to fill up.

Having managed to get £85 worth in my tank the other day and it not being full, I am hoping it's cheaper over there as I can get two weeks worth to bring back LOL:

Cheers

Tom

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
next question then, is what is 0.99euro in GBP?

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Went to France last weekend and 1 Euro was 85p.

While on the subject of France I saw a fair bit of white dog poo there, I haven't seen any around for ages. T:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
dear maude, what is special about white dog poo? i know what u mean though, i just thought it was dried up and faded in the sun LOL: off to france on tuesdayT:, not looking forward to 10 hours trying to amuse the children:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
dear maude, what is special about white dog poo? i know what u mean though, i just thought it was dried up and faded in the sun LOL: off to france on tuesdayT:, not looking forward to 10 hours trying to amuse the children:eek:
On a serious note, if you're taking kids, watch out for the doggy doos, it was everywhere.
We only went across to Roscoff and down to Morlaix for a long weekend and both towns were really clean, tidy and litter free but people just let their dogs do it anywhere and just left it. You really did have to watch out the whole time.
Have a good time though T:.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
On a serious note, if you're taking kids, watch out for the doggy doos, it was everywhere.
We only went across to Roscoff and down to Morlaix for a long weekend and both towns were really clean, tidy and litter free but people just let their dogs do it anywhere and just left it. You really did have to watch out the whole time.
Have a good time though T:.
thanks, will watch out for the evil stuff. :)

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Just to get anyone going to France in the holiday mood, how's this for a sunset, watched it go down with a couple of cold ones T:.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Nice photos MaudeT:

This web site is updated most days, it's in French though, but still easy to work out. On the home page just click on the region you are going to and then there is an alphabet, click on a letter and select the town you are going to;)

http://www.zagaz.com/index.php

By the way white dog poo is caused by a high bone content in the dogs diet Rasp:Rasp:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Nice photos MaudeT:

This web site is updated most days, it's in French though, but still easy to work out. On the home page just click on the region you are going to and then there is an alphabet, click on a letter and select the town you are going to;)

http://www.zagaz.com/index.php

By the way white dog poo is caused by a high bone content in the dogs diet Rasp:Rasp:
Bloody hell Dave you know some stuff! And that website is even useful.
LPG is .71 at most service stations on the the autoroutes, if anyones interested .............apart from me and Boswell I:

·
Registered
979 Posts
LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

I know about white poo due to the mutt. This = white poo;)

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Am here in france at the moment, havnt seen any white dog do but like mentioned previously, we have seen plenty of other coloured dog poo on the pavements!!!

Fuel prices as already stated but we have bought for 94 cents from an InterMarche. 1.16 is most expensive we have seen on motorways.

You could make the trip worth while by gettijng a load of 85 cent red wine from Aldi (its really nice) and their beer is the cheapest also (not open Sunday)
Generally though other thibgs are pricey - especially meat!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts