VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get a set of wheels back to Devon from Tewkesbury if anyone is in that area? a large reward will be offeredI: Muchas GraciasT:

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Hi Steve, we used paisley frieght couriers, cheap and quick just an idea if no one is travelling that way, good luck.*<:)>

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
I'll be going to the last Ace Cafe meet in London on the 20th so could possibly pick up from the M4/Bristol and bring down to Taunton If that's any help, won't be till late at night though :*

Or as above paisley is a good overnight courior for under £30 T:

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Dun da da, Jay to the rescue :D

LOL:

Kettles always on if your passing mate ;)

·
Banned
924 Posts
I'll be going to the last Ace Cafe meet in London on the 20th so could possibly pick up from the M4/Bristol and bring down to Taunton If that's any help, won't be till late at night though :*
Hey Keith... what time you heading off to the Ace :ILU: am going along to this myself... fancy getting a cruise up going ?? T:

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Hey Keith... what time you heading off to the Ace :ILU: am going along to this myself... fancy getting a cruise up going ?? T:
I'm leaving early the day before to have some quality time with my daughter and staying over Paul, seeing mama Mia at the price of Wales theatre T:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts