VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bit of a long shot here but is anyone intending to visit Cornwall this weekend?....and would they consider a wee courier jobbie? Just in the process of buying a gearbox from Jonesy and could really do with an inexpensive delivery :)

Happy to donate fuel money, and there will be a pasty and some beer awaiting also! Lol!!

Cheers

Brett T:T:

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
If ya get stuck, I'm going to Warwick next Thursday pm & I'm back on Sunday morning ;) If Jonesy could meet me at a services on the Thursday & the box was wrapped up, I'd bring it back to Hayle for ya T:

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
If I've got the right Jonesy.....Cheltenham Neal ;)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice one conspiracy, thanks for the offer, see how I get on :)

Hi nealglover, its a pick up from Cheltenham and to Falmouth. You around that way at all?

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Ok no worries. Have a mate going to Cornwall this weekend but he's near Brighton so not much use to anyone.
(which actually sums him up quite well :D !)

·
Registered
737 Posts
i can get it down to launceston for ya dude, but not this weekend,
i gotta pick up a floor mat from Mr Hedgehugger so could drop this off for you when i pick up from Alex.
i could do it monday for ya.

·
Cornwall Massive
2,838 Posts
i gotta pick up a floor mat from Mr Hedgehugger so could drop this off for you when i pick up from Alex.
Are you coming my way Monday then, Jay?... Got the mat in my folks garage in Bodmin as of today... T:

·
Cornwall Massive
2,838 Posts
magic, top man dude, i can pick it up monday or over the weekend,
either way,
just pm the address dude.
cheers
jay
Monday is good dude - I'll PM you the address over the weekend, once I've checked that they'll be in - d'you know what kinda time it'll be? Love you long time! ;)
A:A:A:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds ok to me Jay! I'll get Jonesy's postcode etc. If you pm me your mob no and email address and we can sort it from there T:T:T:

Cheers

Brett

1 - 14 of 14 Posts