VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a new smooth rear bumper but it came with holes for two lights [one on the left and one on the right. I've put the fog light in the right hand side but would like to seal up the left hand side whether it be with a fake light or a cover. I've contacted a few places and looked on Ebay but can't find anything.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Mark

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Are you saying to put a working one in and wire it up to the right hand side one so I have two? Aren't you only meant to have one on the drivers side? Or are you saying just have a fog light in but don't use it? Aren't they about £20. Seems a bit excessive for something that won't work.

Sorry if these are all stupid questions?

·
Registered
725 Posts
I think it's an OCD thing, as I had a blanked section on the NS when I bought my Velle and it definitely messed with my head!!

Thankfully it's a three part bumper, so I ended up buying a new bumper section with the fog light hole, so that I could mount a blank like the one suggested above (not wired or working)!!

Looks all lovely and symmetrical now, so I can sigh and be happy!! I:

PS. Quite a few peeps then use this as the place to store the 240v hook up plug, so that might float your boat too! T:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts