VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm after a cover for my LWB T5 as my next door neighbours trees are constantly dropping twigs, leaves and debris all over my beloved van plus the 2 pigeons that nest in it are crapping all over it (gimmie a gun!) Has anyone any ideas of where I can get one that will do the job. I want it to be fairly easy to remove as I'm vertically challenged!
Ta Chopperboy

·
Registered
571 Posts
Could do with one for our car, the misus parked under a tree at work the other day, i have never seen so much bird , had to wash the car on a wednesday night, not good.
Justkampers do one, not sure of cost have a look at there website.
Enjoy :ILU:

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm going to get one as well, saw one on ebay the other day for £200 ish - Always worth buying the good quality storm proof ones as the cheap ones normally turn out to be false ecomony . I had an elasticated fitted one for my Lotus elise which I paid £150 for but lasted several years and was as good as new when I sold it , didn't come off in high winds and never damaged my paint work.

I will be searching for one over the weekend so if I find a good deal I will post up on here

The only thing that concerns me is that the elasticated fitted ones I can imagine would be difficult on your own to fit and will be a pain for anything less than long term storage

Edit, there you go: Ebay item no. 180617392060

1 - 6 of 6 Posts