VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
First proper day out today. Just beginning to think of dressing the interior. Buying accessories to match colours is not easy, particularly in lightweight materials....

Still lots to sort.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Just a thought if you are struggling to find stuff to fit it out, look for a secondhand caravan and use all the inside in the van, just a just it to make it fit, I know I will when I come to do one, as you then get all you need in one buy, great post will keep an eye on your progress, good luck

·
Want Electrics? Go Wildebus!
8,083 Posts
Just a thought if you are struggling to find stuff to fit it out, look for a secondhand caravan and use all the inside in the van, just a just it to make it fit, I know I will when I come to do one, as you then get all you need in one buy, great post will keep an eye on your progress, good luck
The crafter looks superb, but can't use everything from a Caravan though. Cooker too bulky, fridge old-fashioned.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
The crafter looks superb, but can't use everything from a Caravan though. Cooker too bulky, fridge old-fashioned.
Absolutely. Clearly some of the equipment just wouldn’t fit (cooker-shower) or as you say was dated (fridge) etc.

The hunt for melamine tableware and other bits in suitable colours continues lol. Some bits I’ve found.........

Thanks for your comment Hoovie. Appreciated. T:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Awesome thread, enjoyed following your progress, Dave, was the leviathan hot cold water heater also from the caravan?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Awesome thread, enjoyed following your progress, Dave, was the leviathan hot cold water heater also from the caravan?
Hi and thanks for your comment, and yes the hot/cold water system was all from the caravan. T:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Not sure if your interested, but there's a UK seller selling pairs of extended flares for the 170" Crafter for just £495 a pair. Only has LWB extended available right now, but soon will also stock MWB flares. The seller is on ebay, and his name is Adam, search my threads for the link.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
81 - 100 of 104 Posts