VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys!

wheres the best place to get one for a 1.9 d engine the rubber is not so good any more!! ?? best to go to dealer ? also oil cooler seal ?!

cheers

aido T:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
seen one for £ 153 is this about right , i havent brought much for the vw before , just camper conversion! she has been good to me :)

·
Registered
405 Posts
does the damper run a v-belt or a flat ribbed belt. If its the v-belt one good luck in finding one even from the dealer (think they're about 270 quid plus vat anyway)
Been looking for one for about 2 months and finally given in. I've had to source the alternator and bracket/tensioner, water pump pulley and damper to convert it to run a flat belt. The flat belt damper is about 55 quid from euro car parts.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok thank god mines is the flat belt phoned euro car parts £88 they gave me part no. and phoned vw, and they confirmed it was right part(well fingers crossed) and form them it was £320 the wifey on the phone couldnt beleive it either! :eek:

crazy!

·
Registered
260 Posts
im selling one on ebay put a new one on mine because it was wobbling and the found the end of the crank had sheered and the pulley was actualy fine

1 - 8 of 8 Posts