VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading down to Croyde bay Thursday night can't wait its for my mates stag do, should have being the start of a full 10 days of work ending with T4 Fest but having to come back after this weekend due to all the hassle I've had with that guy crashing in to me.

But The Geko's back from the dead and will be cruising us down to North Devon, will be driving back Sunday aft so keep an eye out for us :D

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Hey Matt, we are planning on driving down to North Devon this weekend but Friday night, however, the weather looks pretty horrendous for this weekend so the plans may change yet.

Should be staying at Putsborough for the weekend - we'll have to wait and see.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Come and say hello. I'm on the beach at Puts every day doing surf lessons. My van is always in the bottom right hand corner of the car park somewhere. Don't worry about the weather, at least there'll be surf! T:

·
Registered
652 Posts
Come and say hello. I'm on the beach at Puts every day doing surf lessons. My van is always in the bottom right hand corner of the car park somewhere. Don't worry about the weather, at least there'll be surf! T:
We loitered around your van the weekend before last... but you must have been busy?
It was tipping down on the Sunday but we had a wicked time with some nice surf too... £25 to stay though!!

Have fun in the reborn Geko Matt, lets hope you have 10 hassle free days :D

·
Registered
416 Posts
Good to hear the Green Geko is back on the road!

Just come back from Croyde, Loved it and surf was ok once you bashed through to the line up. Hope the weather is better for you though.:cool:

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We loitered around your van the weekend before last... but you must have been busy?
It was tipping down on the Sunday but we had a wicked time with some nice surf too... £25 to stay though!!

only gona be 4 days now origional plan was to stay on and head on to T4 fest but with all the problems i've being having i've had to pull out of t4fest, so gutted, but hope to have everything sorted for oktoberfest, plus some extras :D

·
Registered
1,421 Posts

Sorry Zone6. I was probably in the water with a lesson. Glad you scored some decent waves. Rob, the owner of the car park, is never slow to make a few quid. He keeps a close eye on the surf forecasts and is there for his £6 really early if it's looking good! Glad I've got a season ticket!
Tuesday this week was amazing surf. Sunny too!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What a great few days away, for my mates stag do glad i was in the campsite with the van and not staying in the thatch with them, they where a wee bit drunk.

Any hows saw plenty of T4's many on the way back, its so hard down there as you just wave to everyone, coz theres loads down there, but you only get a small response back, found it was the old air-cooled bunch who waved the most, but hey i waved in vain :ILU:

Ironvan of here was at the stag do which was a cool surprise for some one of there to be there, nice black multi van, what i want next :D

Saw Johnemms at Puts beach, well saw his van with another nice T4 of here, went over and said hi to nbsurf, you just gotta love this forum where bloody everywhere A:

No surfing had, got my knees wet, maybe another time, must get some roof rails so i can take the kayak :ILU::ILU:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts