VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just read the thread about the cruise from Fleet services , anybody doing the same sort of thing but coming from the south West ( Exeter ) .

·
Banned
924 Posts
just read the thread about the cruise from Fleet services , anybody doing the same sort of thing but coming from the south West ( Exeter ) .
Hey Howard T:
A few are going up from our area and a few of us were only talking about it on the camp out on Saturday, will be sorting out a cruise up and will look at all the other areas cruises and see how feasiable it is to join up with them T: will let you know as soon as I have sorted the details T:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Does the southwest end at exeter ? I thought people from cornwall met at marsh mills and convoyed it up from plymuff beys , I want to go to this and haven't been to beulieu for years , is it at the haynes museum ?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Got to pay to get into Debben goin that way:* Haynes museum is at Sparkford, on the way to Beaulieu, handy stop for lunch for us down westT:

·
Registered
72 Posts
T:We'll be heading up from Cornwall on the Friday sometime, traveling along A30/303 then Salisbury and Ringwood and into the Forest at Picket Post

1 - 11 of 11 Posts