VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of us are planing to meet at fleet services on the m3 just befor lunch on friday so if u live this way or pasing then post hear a good time and maybe loads of us can drive down
Jimbo said arive after lunch so its a good hour drive from fleet
Let's see what times best for all from near or far

·
Registered
796 Posts
Re: Cruse to beaulieu

Oh...go on then we will try and get to you guys and roll in together:D:D will speak to luke and helen and see where they have ended up:* jammy pair have started early and head off middle of next week i think...

·
Registered
2,031 Posts

Oh...go on then we will try and get to you guys and roll in together:D:D will speak to luke and helen and see where they have ended up:* jammy pair have started early and head off middle of next week i think...
You know it makes sense!!T:

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Anyone else up for this.

We can't be the only ones going that way. It could be fun in a Kris Kristoferson kind of way..........we got ourselves a convoy!:ILU:

Dave.

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Look like just up , I can't leave my house till after 10 so we shall arrange a time in a day or two
And deim we sall meet at the end of the a34 somewhere if u let us no what time ur be there

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

We shall see on the day , maybe a nice pub near to where we are going for lunch before heading in , if Luke is that way he can find a good place lol

·
Registered
543 Posts

You could always meet up at the Mortimer Arms (www.mortimerarms.co.uk), next to Paultons Park ,just off the M27- Junction 2. Its where T4Viper and the Dorset group meet up. Its also on the way into Beaulieu and they do a nice bit of grub if you're hungry. I'd try and join you on the way down but I have to pop into Towsure and get a couple of new Leisure batteries for the weekend cos my 2 are kaput :(

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

That could be a plan it's on the way for all of us , what u think guys , after we meet at fleet pick the rest up there then grab a bite to eat then of we all go , ???

·
Registered
543 Posts

I've got my batteries locally now so may try and get there and meet you lot

·
Registered
2,031 Posts

Look like just up , I can't leave my house till after 10 so we shall arrange a time in a day or two
And deim we sall meet at the end of the a34 somewhere if u let us no what time ur be there
See you between 11 & 1130. We'll be taking it easy because we just bought a trailer. Not for the camping equipment but for the kids LOL:

I'll PM you our mobile number.

Dave.

·
Registered
869 Posts

You could always meet up at the Mortimer Arms (www.mortimerarms.co.uk), next to Paultons Park ,just off the M27- Junction 2. Its where T4Viper and the Dorset group meet up. Its also on the way into Beaulieu and they do a nice bit of grub if you're hungry. I'd try and join you on the way down but I have to pop into Towsure and get a couple of new Leisure batteries for the weekend cos my 2 are kaput :(
See you there at 12 ish just remember we got to pack up and get from Newquay!!!!!!! T:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts