VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Vendor
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I'll find out tomorrow for you! T:

I'm sure we still have the sizes on file!, if not i'll send you message and let you know - if you run a tape measure over them we will be able to sort price that way ;)

Leave it with me!

I had black on mine originally and then swapped for the red with the same push catches as the units T:

·
Vendor
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Hi dude,

Just spoken to my dad... He said there should be no problem with getting the matching doors and fitting with push button catches etc to same as our current spec T:

We have all the doors made to order to our blanks so takes about 10-14days for us to receive them in and it would only take an hour or so to fit them (could be done while you waited etc)

As I thought would it be possible for you to measure all the doors you want to replace (I guess the 3 bottom?, do want to do wardrobe rear door too?) and send me the sizes please (pm or e-mail etc).

It won't take long to get you a quote, for example if you were able to measure the sizes tomorrow I could pass them on tomorrow night and should be able to give you a quote Thursday/Friday.

Hope this is ok! Thanks for the enquiry! :D

Thanks

Si

·
Vendor
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Just wanted to add some photos of a conversion we did a while back...

This van belongs to forum member "The Chaos" (Paul) and we would like to thank him for kindly letting us use his images and post them up on the forum.. Thanks dude T:

Hope you guys like - its one of our favorites A:

·
Vendor
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I'm working on some forum specific prices with my dad this weekend but to give you a rough indication here is our current ebay advert for the side units and wardrobes including high gloss doors/draws, worktops, catches, hinges and also includes templating and fitting...

Note all products are hand made to order at our unit (and our products are now only available direcly from us!)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-TRANSPORTER-CAMPER-CONVERSION-FURNITURE-KIT-T4-T5-/190484702972?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item2c59c5e6fc

The price on the ebay advert has remained the same despite the VAT increase (this was because the advert was a relist from last year! lol) but the advert ends next week so there will be an increase in the ebay prices going forward but this should hopefully be offset in the prices we publish on here by some form of forum members discount which we need to work out!

Hopefully we should be able to publish a full price list over the weekend for all the services and products we provide.

We will aim to post this by Sunday evening! :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
As promised! CRVW 2011 Price List - updated to reflect VAT increases...

NOTE: A 5% DISCOUNT TO BE APPLIED TO THE PRICES BELOW FOR ALL FORUM MEMBERS!! T:

SWB SIDE UNITS / WARDROBE

A 420mm wide base single cupboard supplied with door (with door removed will accept integrated fridge (e.g. Nova Cool / Vitrofrigo / WAECO )
A 580mm wide sink base unit (fitted with fixed facia panels above designed to allow for depth of a sink/hob unit – not included)
A 450mm wide base unit with working draw above. Fixed panel with access from sink base unit – door available if not fitting a seat/bed)
A 600mm wide wardrobe unit with 2 opening doors – and access through rear gable
All cupboard and wardrobe units finished in black MFC
High gloss vinyl wrapped doors / draws / panels (choice of colours / finishes)
Worktop (choice of colours / finishes)
Soft close hinges (on all opening doors / draws)
Push button chrome/nickel locks (on all opening doors / draws)
LWB (only) includes a single wall unit if required

INCLUDES FITTING

£1330 (SWB) inc VAT
£1530 (LWB) inc VAT
(For furniture with our new Acrylic doors prices above plus £100)

SEAT / BED FACIAS – for Cannons Forge beds (if required)

Front and rear bed facia panels with openings as required
Finished in black MFC
High gloss vinyl wrapped doors (choice of colours / finishes)
Soft close hinges (on all opening doors)
Push button chrome/nickel locks (on all opening doors)

INCLUDES FITTING

Approx £260inc VAT (depending on number of openings etc)

TABLE SYSTEM

Table top (choice of finishes / colours)
Folding Table leg
Table sliding rail system

INCLUDES FITTING

£85inc VAT

ELECTRICAL PACKAGE

Leisure Battery
240V/12V Invertor (400W)
Consumer unit (fuse box)
240V RCD Hook-up (hidden)
Isolator switch (for all conversion electrics)
Power Switch (240v to 12v)
Split charge system (vehicle running)
Trickle charge system (mains hook-up)
2x 3-pin 240v sockets + 1x trailing socket (at rear)
4x independently switched ceiling mounted down lighters
Full loom / fuses with power for all appliances - fridge, water pump, hob, sockets, lights etc

INCLUDES FITTING

£650inc VAT

PLUMBING PACKAGE

25L Onboard water storage
Submerged electric water pump
Water feed pipes
Waste pipe (through floor)
Ventilation - gas / fridge (through floor)
Gas Regulator / feed pipe
Gas bottle retaining strap

INCLUDES FITTING

£110inc VAT

APPLIANCES

VitriFrigo Fridge
Fixed compressor, includes interchangeable door, magnetic closure, interchangable (colour matched) door panel. Single shelf with bottle holder.
Refrigerator Compartment Capacity: 38 litres
Freezer Compartment Capacity : 3.6 litres

INCLUDES FITTING

£495inc VAT
NOTE: WAECO fridge available for similar price…

Smev Sink / Hob
One piece combination sink/hob. 2 burner hob and left hand sink. 2 glass lids that work independently. Piezo ignition. Includes fold-down tap

INCLUDES FITTING

£270 inc VAT

FULL CONVERSION

If you supply a ply lined and carpeted van we can provide a full conversion including all the above (electrics, plumbing, appliances, furniture, seat/bed, facias, table). NOTE Plylining, carpeting and insulation are avaliable - see below!

INCLUDES FITTING

£3965 inc VAT (SWB) – high gloss
£4165 inc VAT (LWB) – high gloss
(For furniture with our new Acrylic doors prices above plus £100)

OTHER ITEMS:

Ply lining Kits: £225 SWB (excluding fitting)
£250 LWB (excluding fitting)

Floor Kit: £85 (excluding fitting)

Lay customers own floor £40 (vinyl cushion flooring)

Full carpeting: £425 supply and fit (includes metal work)

Insulation: POA

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just wanted to post some pics of my conversion carried out by CRVW. Put the windows in, fully insulated and carpetted. Electrics and leisure battery fitting (under drivers seat, very neat), putting my autobeds rnr bed in and making some great panels (front on bed and panelling around my seat bases). Overall I'm very happy with the work and think the level of detail is spot on What made the difference for me was how flexible they were with my ideas and totally worked around my plan. Top job by a top bloke. Cheers T:T:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks to Pete for starting the ball rolling on my T4 refurb, I`m coming to the yard Thursday for a wee chat and a rough estimate, as I dont want a full refurb, but not far off and need some help planning.
Thanks so far. Jaz T:

41 - 60 of 84 Posts