VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
jabby fingered, worn nubbed, ginger ninja
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right ladies and gents, this topic will be quite emotive

Please try to keep yourselves in check or you will have comments deleted arbitrarily

I was in the curry house tonight and the debate was as follows

Why is it different if calling someone

* a black cunt
* a paki cunt
* an old cunt
* fat cunt
* white cunt

Etc, ad infinitum

Please view the above statements a pure fact finding, I want to gauge public opinion.

Included in the conversation were

* myself (white)
* the owner of the curry house (Bangladeshi)
* my extended inlaws (mainly white, one uncle inlaw married to a mixed race woman)
* my mate (Jamaican heritage)

10,824 Posts
Nothing if they are all truly cunts, what ever word used in the pretext is just a descriptive word. I can't see how it could be construed as anything else :*

It's the politically correct cunts that make the issue out of it!

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
An intelligent person would be able to illustrate a cunt without the need for a inflammatory derogatory comment attached when in essence they mean the same thing

A cunt is a cunt unless he's ginger

·
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm if the same opinion Danny but I was shot down in the curry house, apparently its worse to call someone a black cunt than it is a fat cunt

Even though they are both verbs used to illicit a negative response:*

10,824 Posts
I'm if the same opinion Danny but I was shot down in the curry house, apparently its worse to call someone a black cunt than it is a fat cunt

Even though they are both verbs used to illicit a negative response:*
Can't see why? Are they saying a fat person deserves to be called fat yet you can't call a black person black regardsless of whether they are a cunt or not :confused:

·
13,223 Posts
Had this debate on Facebook yesterday or the day before lol

·
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can't see why? Are they saying a fat person deserves to be called fat yet you can't call a black person black regardsless of whether they are a cunt or not :confused:

Pretty much yeah:*

Glad its not just me thenT:

·
Cornwall Massive
2,838 Posts
It is different; Firstly, the offense is taken moreso when the 'verb' you are prefixing the insult with is describing a trait that is inherent, i.e. the colour of skin / the presence of anything (for want of a better description) 'unchangable'. Also, the inference is that the latter insult is related to the former framing, i.e. it could be inferred that you think the person is a cunt because of whatever you described them as before the word itself.

This is arguably more insulting if it is something they inherently are and will always be; for example, a black person is born black, a fat person is not necessarlily born fat. I think most people would consider being called an XXX cunt significantly more offensive if the XXX is something that is immovably part of their existence, be that colour/nationality/disability, rather than something else, like being rich, fat, lazy, all of which can change in one's existence... :*

So if you think someone is a cunt, just call them a cunt. Simples. :D

·
13,223 Posts
It is different; Firstly, the offense is taken moreso when the 'verb' you are prefixing the insult with is describing a trait that is inherent, i.e. the colour of skin / the presence of anything (for want of a better description) 'unchangable'. Also, the inference is that the latter insult is related to the former framing, i.e. it could be inferred that you think the person is a cunt because of whatever you described them as before the word itself.

This is arguably more insulting if it is something they inherently are and will always be; for example, a black person is born black, a fat person is not necessarlily born fat. I think most people would consider being called an XXX cunt significantly more offensive if the XXX is something that is immovably part of their existence, be that colour/nationality/disability, rather than something else, like being rich, fat, lazy, all of which can change in one's existence... :*

Fuck in hell Alex

You copied that off wiki or have you got a firing brain cell

You cunt!

10,824 Posts

What politically correct page did you copy and paste that from you cunt I:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts