VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got any tips or photos of a curtain rail above the sliding door of a T4? I have the rails from Just Kampers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Extremely smart van! Would you have a close up of the rail as it goes above the sliding door. From what other folks have said the JK rail I have may not be the best one.

Oz

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
We've used net curtain wire top and bottom. fitted inside the window made the curtains myself sure it's cheaper that curtain rail

ignore the seats best picture I could find of the inside view.

Used the same for other side and rear windows

Might be another option.

Rob

·
RIP
1,381 Posts
I think the Just Kampers stuff isnt 'L' shaped like Silent Gliss, though the sliders are gliss.

With the 'L' shaped track you can invert it to an 'F' shape (ie screws beneath the track) , cut a notch, and it can fit above the top door running track as if it was designed to go there.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Extremely smart van! Would you have a close up of the rail as it goes above the sliding door. From what other folks have said the JK rail I have may not be the best one.

Oz
sorry mate ill take one tomoz, it follows the plastic all round the door and continues all arround the front can too! :ILU:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Ive got a rail which is purpose made to drop into the gutter above the sliding door which im happy to sell (not sure how much they cost new).

Cant find a picture though.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I used Silent Gliss stuff, Bent it to follow the profile of the side door runner, Probably not the best way to do it but I think it's ok.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone. I screwed a JK rail into the roof above the door slider for now and see if it works. Oz

1 - 13 of 13 Posts