Veedub transporters, they do blackouts also,
Just after a bit of feedback before I commit to anything,
Which do you guys recommend?
Cheers
CraigT:

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
Van- X, but go for the better ones, a little more expensive, but are blackout, the cheaper ones arn't. Wouldn't even consider any of the other makes, especially VeedoobsI:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Profile says you have a Caravelle? Still got the factory window surround trim? If so not one of the above at least I:

They tend to be sized for a van metal to metal opening, as such the velle trim makes the opening smaller, as a result they sag. As mine do. And its beginning to bug me. So much so my OCD's kicking in and im getting very tempted to change them for Baimex ones which are multivan/caravelle specific.

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
Profile says you have a Caravelle? Still got the factory window surround trim? If so not one of the above at least I:

They tend to be sized for a van metal to metal opening, as such the velle trim makes the opening smaller, as a result they sag. As mine do. And its beginning to bug me. So much so my OCD's kicking in and im getting very tempted to change them for Baimex ones which are multivan/caravelle specific.
I have a Caravelle and they don't sag on mine, although I intend to change the tailgate curtain for a standard side curtain T:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Its not a massive amount, but they are definatly not taught, and i get loads of gaps when they are closed too, like there is too much material in the width so it remains gathered & gappy. Might be where i got mine from I:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Evening all,
Looking into curtains and there seems too be 3 styles that interest me,
Vanx are the obvious ones, but they do two types,
Both seem like blackouts but one seems thicker than the other,
Also
Veedub transporters, they do blackouts also,
Just after a bit of feedback before I commit to anything,
Which do you guys recommend?
Cheers
CraigT:
Van-x! I've just bought the black out option and they are well worth the extra cashT:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Morning,
Thanks for the replys,
I do have a caravelle, but it's stripped out to van spec then boarded out, all the plastics were minging, and sticky, looked and felt horrid, so hopefully they should be ok fit wise
Thanks again
CraigT:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts