VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A: Hello Fello T4'ers

I am in Seaton, Devon, and was wondering if anyone out in T4 land can recomend a good person or company that can make covers for my cushions/bed matterase, i have 3 quite large ones to be made up, have the foam already cut and need help with the covers as i am **** with a needle & thread lol, any recomandations or help would be greatly recieved

many thanks

the bubster T:

·
Registered
5,043 Posts
There must be a little old lady with a sewing machine and more skills than you can shake a stick at. (a very underrated breed), sitting in her lounge just waiting for just such a commission. try asking at the local haberdashery shop. Cheers, Tony.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just had some done by a guy who normally makes pet beds, for my "classic" boat, as there is nothing worse than sleepining on grotty 25 year old upolostery. Pet beds are a bit of foam with a outer cover and so same principle really. I picked a really tricky deckchair stripe from ikea, at £2 quid a metre in the sale, as easier than trying to choose something over the phone and it does nt have to be an expensive material. I re used the existing foam but he can do this also.

He is not far from you (ish) at Kudos Pet products Unit 3 Westbury Industrial estate Staion rd Westbury Wiltshire BA13 4HR. Brian Brooks 01373 825665.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts