VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm at that stage where I need some cushions/seat bases made, I've done everything myself up to now but I don't fancy tackling this one, does anyone know of anywhere in south cumbria/north lancs they can recommend...I've had a quick google, oer.., and there seems to be a few upholsters about but which one to choose, a point in the right direction would be most appreciated...T:

·
Registered
213 Posts
hiya, im in ulverston and my brother is a joiner who uses an upholsterer from time to time ,i was just talking to him last night about it,he said he is very reasonable and of very high standard,i will find out his name and number and pm it to you soon as.T:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Both Dave (aka snigvan) and myself have used Todds the Saddlers in Kendal - very reasonable and good service/stuff. They do stuff for horseboxes I imagine....
Keith

·
Registered
926 Posts
Second that. If you want to see their work then give me a shout & we could catch up. I am just down past Newby Bridge.

Not just herse boxes...Landrovers, minibusses...Actually anything that involves fabric & sewing. Oh and saddles. Now that as a drivers seat would be novel!!
They have a very good reputation & standard of work

1 - 6 of 6 Posts