VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i fitted a 12v fused switch panel from the bay and i really dont like it i think it lets down the coversion i have built.

does anyone on here know were i can get a custom one made. i want somthing thats good build quality and also looks the bizz

i am semi thinking about making one out of some brushed stainless and some nice toggle switches.

hope someone can help me cheers

·
Full of Cr*p....
9,283 Posts
"Custom" is gonna cost you....but I'd contact Upspex and see what he has to say.

I'd take on a job like that myself, but with the cost of parts and postage, etc, here in Norway, you'd probably need a new mortgage!!!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"Custom" is gonna cost you....but I'd contact Upspex and see what he has to say.

I'd take on a job like that myself, but with the cost of parts and postage, etc, here in Norway, you'd probably need a new mortgage!!!
sorry about the late reply. ye iv seen a couple of things that upspex has got to offer and very tempted but still thinking of making my own on a nice bit of brushed stainles mmm still not sure. need ideas if anyone outthere has any

cheers

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just built me own too, will post a pic up when i get me main computer fixed
. looks realy cool, sourced all me bits off ebay or vehcle wiring products, hav to omit i cnc'd me panel at work.

Would love to see it mate. I can get stuffed cnc'd quite easliey as I know a few people out there that's got the machines to do it.

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts