VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having some curtains made for my van by friend (who has made loads of curtains but never for a van).

I'm having curtain rails top and bottom of each window (like the van-x ones). How do I attach the bottom of the curtains to the rail?
Does it have curtain tape top and bottom and use a special hook?

Can some one post some photos for me please?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you ever find a solution? I like the Van-X curtains system but the choice of fabrics is boring. I would like to have a go at making my own but can’t find the curtain tape anywhere...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Did you ever find a solution? I like the Van-X curtains system but the choice of fabrics is boring. I would like to have a go at making my own but can’t find the curtain tape anywhere...
the thread is about 9 years old so you’re unlikely to get a response from the OP.

My blinds have little plastic runners which slide into the metal rails attached to the window surrounds though. Hopefully that helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
the thread is about 9 years old so you’re unlikely to get a response from the OP.

My blinds have little plastic runners which slide into the metal rails attached to the window surrounds though. Hopefully that helps.
I thought someone may be along :) Where did you get the plastic runners from?

·
Registered
281 Posts
They’re stitched into the curtains, no idea where you’d source as a separate item, sorry.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I've got some curtain rails and clips due to arrive any day, and was wondering the very same thing! I'm getting family to make up the curtains for me, as I don't have a sewing machine. If you could share some pics of the curtains and how they attach to the clips, that would be amazing! Thanks in advance! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts