VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some of you will already know that i have been doing some developement work with kelly from audiosport on some custom fibreglass products purely gfor the T4 market.

the product im most excited about is an arch cover which bridges the void between the arch and the rear of the van. these covers are very curvy and incorporate a speaker pod that will house any speaker upto a 12" sub. you can have bass without compramising on space in your van as these barely stick out much further than the arch. i will post some pics up when i get a set in my van.

were also workin on some other products such as a roof pod that will go were the interior light is to house a sat nav but still having the interior light. kelly is also working on a later short nose bumper with the VR6 splitter already moulded onto the bottom of the bumper so its all in one. its looking really good. he has a long nose bumper which he will be doing the same and a rear bumper with some subtle mods. ;)

so keeps your eyes peeled for this stuff its gonna be awsome i recon. T:

·
Registered
182 Posts
fibreglass pods to house some speakers in the upper rear corners of a t4 would be cool too!! (right at the back)
Can't wait to see these picsA:

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fibreglass pods to house some speakers in the upper rear corners of a t4 would be cool too!! (right at the back)
Can't wait to see these picsA:
yeah for sure. been thinking about that myself. i know a few people have made boxes to go at the rear just inside the door?doors. but something with some curves and bit more shape would be really smart. T:

·
Registered
138 Posts
i went down kellys the other day and seen the sub builds looking really good mate hes some boy really know him for years he did the door builds and bit on my mrs saxo and then i installed all the ice and lambo doors . If you go on his site go to gallery then customers cars go down to the 8th car down biglee saxo thats my bev's carT:

·
Registered
182 Posts
If these rear pods do come available. Can you give me a shout out with price etc. as i don't have the time to build my own:(
Cheers

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
If these rear pods do come available. Can you give me a shout out with price etc. as i don't have the time to build my own:(
Cheers
they will be available through audiosport-kel. in the next few weeks. soon as i get them in my van i will be posting pics up. really excited to get them in. there gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeet. T::cool:

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
quick update. the moulds are finished and will be releasing them next mon and then waxing ready for production. sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited. i will be running 2 x P2 rockford subs with rockford 500/2 amp. they are gonna sound awsome. H:

once production starts kelly will be posting a youtube how to fit and so peeps can see them in place and in action. T:

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, let us know when those rear arch covers are available. I am desperate for some. Any idea of what sort of cost?
there will be many variations from blank covers without any speakers to full sub set up. best contact kelly at audiosport or pm him on here. audiosport-kel. T:

·
Registered
670 Posts
I can see the ad now Kel - 'Want the bass? - need the space? Get the new "archpods" from Audiosport'

Looked good last time I was down, really looking forward to seeing the finished job.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts