VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Custom LED Grill Badges T4

17K views 79 replies 23 participants last post by  oldson7 
#1 · (Edited)
Some of you may have seen this topic growing over the last few days in the General forum, but I now have a selection ready to ship, Discs will be made as they are requested and will be shipped same day if ordered before 1 PM.

Price is £38 including recorded delivery insured postage within Mainland UK, non UK tracked will cost a further £7 extra disks are £3 each plus postage.

Can be contacted at sales@automods.co.uk

Payment link can be found here http://www.automods.co.uk/vw-grill-badges.html

These are grill badges for the T4 short nose, am working on others as we speak, they will also fit T25 and some earlier polos and golfs.

You can choose from Red, Green, Blue or White illumination, and you can choose 1 disk from what's shown below or request your own text or drawing and I'll try my best to accommodate, if you look at my photo album at the clear fog light lenses you will see some of the other logos that I have.

Extra disks can be purchased and are super simple to change, so you can have a Deceptacon one day and an Autobot the next.
Your LED colour can't be changed, so choose it carefully.

Can be wired into your side lights or a separate switch, or just left on, up to you :)

See less See more
#11 ·
How stealable are the disks, not that I'm planning on it but was wondering how easy they come out if they are interchangable?

I know the replacement disks are £3 so not expensive but wondered how easy it would be to fix them in place to stop little fingers wandering off with them?

#12 · (Edited)
Good question which I think I've got covered as the light fingered little gits round here do like to take nice shiney things.

The outer ring is 5mm deep, and the disc is 3mm, so once pressed in place, fingers alone will not EVER be able to remove them.

They come with a suction cup, you press it onto the disc, and pull it out :)

The whole badge is quite tight in the grill hole, so will not come out easily, and sits quite flush to the grill, but I added a bit of glue to mine to make it just that bit harder for the determind little turd.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.