VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
i want 2 if i send you the logo can u do it ? how much ???

W

·
0 Posts
Am I having de ja vu? I'm sure I replied to this already. I'm interested A:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok - first of all, sorry there are 2 threads for this - maybe a mod can close the other one or remove it?

can do any design, the MASSIVE ones shouldnt be to much of a problem.

will work out the costings for some standard sizes then people who are interested can pm me and i can give you my email so you can email me your designs and size requirements over.

A few thoughts i had were - cut the perspex into the sunvisors (either side) so they fit like a screen would.

side window size with a tint applied to the back of the perspex - this would look awesome

smaller ones for a night light

an angled piece to go on the treadplate bit under the centre of the dash by the floor

can also provide printing will put a seperate thread up for that one but a brief idea - pictures of your bus or anything else onto mugs coasters t shirts novelty licence platesT:

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'd be interested, if not too expensive... these look very cool

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hi and sorry for taking ages to update everyone on this, had a problem with my set up but have been talking to a contact regarding the bigger sizes so should be able to get the ball rolling on this one in the next day or two.

T:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I'm interested too.

I'm sure many others would be if you could give some indication of cost.

Would you be offering a limited range of sizes or could you do custom sizes? Might hold off building something a certain shape until you get back to me. I:

·
Registered
588 Posts
interested, prices please :ILU:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts