VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Custom T4 - 1992 - 1.9D

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  kleky 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

This was previously owned by a bodyshop who customised the paintwork to a very high standard and installed full window tinting, plus the graphic tints in the rear. This is a very well kept van for the year with lot spent on it. It starts up immediately every time and drives great, having next to no roll it corners a beauty.

Other features are:

* 90,000 miles!
* Custom leather bucket seats front and rear.
* There is also a fifth seat included but not shown in the photo as it's at my parent house (removed for more surfboard space). It's easy installed as they simply clip in to the dowels in the floor. This seat is the same design as the others and folds down flat, but then folds over on it's side so it's upright.
* Custom silver interior/dash
* Lowered on 17" Audi rims
* Sony xplod mp3 stereo with remote control and driver controls
* Front and rear speakers
* Window spoilers
* Rear spoiler
* All windows tinted (front ones to the legal grade)
* Rear door handle removed and replaced with a button above the lisence plate - locked via a switch on the driver console (excellent for security)
* 3/4 size bed, perfect for 2 people. The rear seats fold down to form the foot of the bed, then fold up again for normal use.
* Bed is sturdy but not fixed in and can be lifted out in seconds.
* Recent front tyres but all have good tread
* Belt and water pump replaced Nov 08
* Gearbox overhalled May 2009
* New clutch May 09
* Tons of receipts
* MoT due 15 Feb 2010
* TAX due 1 Feb 2010

I am located at RAF Coningsby, please call me to arrange a viewing on 01526 348326.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.