VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My pride and joy got trashed on the Autobahn last month and my new van is completely different colour so reluctantly selling my customised seats :(

The front seats were finished about 3 months ago, and the bed literally a week before the crash (it only got slept in one night!). They're a black tweed material, and the trim is a really nice mint green colour..... ok they'd look a bit odd in a red van but would look ideal in a black/white/silver or green one. Traditional diamond pattern across both seats and the bed, painstakingly matched up so the pattern would run across all bed panels!

Panels fit a full width Cannon's Forge RnR bed (and I assume any other full width T4 RnR bed). I did all the stitching and basic material work, but they were professionally finished by Rob the Upholsterer in Rodley, Leeds so you know its a good job.

Captain seats are original T4 style and come with bases if you want them, but the bed is for the panels only (I'm be keeping the RnR bed itself).

Looking for around the £800 mark for the lot, although happy to listen to sensible offers. Collection would be in Leeds but I get down to London regularly so can realistically meet anywhere in between. Can also post by Paisley Freight if you prefer (Prob be about £50 according to their website).

·
Registered
81 Posts
Just looking at options at the minute, only thing is I would need to retrim a double rear seat to match but yes, I could be interested. Let me know when you get sorted and they're back up for sale. T:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts