VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says and I must say when I returned after a short while after dropping the t4 of this morning I was amazed how good it looked. They left it on the ramps for me to take a look and the quality of the exhaust and workmanship was second to none. If anyone was thinking of a new exhaust these are the guys to see. I went for a single oval either side it looks great I also noticed there was an increase in torque it defo climbs the revs a lot quicker this would have been the decat they fitted. The sound is no different in the van but stood at the rear it sounded great a nice little burble with the tickle of the throttle. T:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You will be over the moon trust me did you order the one of eBay twin rounds

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kate what tailpipes are you goin for?

·
Registered
2,246 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
blackvanman thought they would have been but ill check that one would have thought they would be. Don't the mild steel ones have a tinge of brass colour through them?

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
blackvanman thought they would have been but ill check that one would have thought they would be. Don't the mild steel ones have a tinge of brass colour through them?
It will certainly show what they are within a few months! Why is it clamped anyway Matt? Shouldn't it be one piece at those points?

·
Registered
555 Posts
I picked mine up yesterday for the price they are charging and most of all the quality i wouldn't be too concerned if the clamps are stainless or not

·
Registered
555 Posts
I picked mine up yesterday for the price they are charging and most of all the quality i wouldn't be too concerned if the clamps are stainless or not
Must admit i did replace the nuts and ,bolts from the down pipe to the decat pipe to stainless for about £3 (old ones needed cutting off) .
I didn't need a full system at the moment but when i do i will most definatly be giving cybox my custom , i found jerry & Mark most helpfull and its a very nice set up at very reasonable prices

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
good man you wont be disappointed shame you carnt get up there they only charged e £30 fitting T:

·
Registered
159 Posts
had a Cybox system on for 6months and have to say no problem at all with it, great quality, great fit, few more ponys under the bonnet and looks great ( twin tail duplex) and one happy owner...........T:

The guys at Cybox I think offer a few different tail designs as well

One system I would highly recommend, for quality and price,

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Kate what tailpipes are you goin for?
I went for downturn tailpipe each side- most subtle- and very 70's :D :D

I didn't fit the zorsrt myself, got my brothers garage to do it.
The longest part of the whole process was removing the old exhaust- rusty nuts I:

A little of the heat sheild had to be bent out of the way, but other than that, it fitted really nicely- well chuffed :)

Deffo get my vote! x

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
fantastic throw up a pic when you get 5 mins kate

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no mate flush if you know what I mean

1 - 18 of 18 Posts