VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
I'm south of that at the moment (in New South Wales) - flew back few days back and drove through nice bushfires on the way thru NSW... My girlfriend has family and friends there in Queensland so we're all watching the phone and news... Hoping it goes by a bit softer than predicted but it's not looking good.

News 2 mins ago says storm swells of between 9-10metres in Townsville at the moment! FRIIIIICKEN DEVILS JOYSACK... :* :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm south of that at the moment (in New South Wales) - flew back few days back and drove through nice bushfires on the way thru NSW... My girlfriend has family and friends there in Queensland so we're all watching the phone and news... Hoping it goes by a bit softer than predicted but it's not looking good.

News 2 mins ago says storm swells of between 9-10metres in Townsville at the moment! FRIIIIICKEN DEVILS JOYSACK... :* :eek: :eek:

Stay safe bud T:T: predicted to hit coast 1am your time, winds of 290kph for 4-5 hours, thats like being in a tornado for that amount of time, not good.

·
Registered
5,043 Posts
I don't know what all the fuss is about. Oooodles of water for a dashed good washday, now the wind to dry! :eek: I know, which way to the cloak room ! Cheers, Tony.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts