VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If these are of any use, let me know - can be collected from oxford or posted, you just need to cover postage costs! If you paypal the cost, gift it - PM to secure item, I'll send you paypal address or you're welcome to stick the money in an envelope, but its at your own risk!

Dash glove box end bit - £2 to post it

Dash clock surround - nothing wrong with it, just slightly different to the one for my van (01 plate), so didn't fit! check the close up showing part number so you don't have the same problem! £3 to post it

Brackets from AA laptop shelf - Probably junk, I'm only putting these up because I've seen mention of people wanting the bits before - they'll only go in the bin otherwise! £3.50 to post them

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
you think this stuff is bad, I've got some proper rubbish I'll submit you to if someone doesn't take these :D

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Ah, gutted. We were heading down the A34 this afternoon, had I read this earlier I would have had the surround of you.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seems a shame to bin these.... But the shed will burst if I stuff any more in it

·
Registered
196 Posts
Do you have any dash blanks? i need the two rectangular ones next to the sterio

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have any dash blanks? i need the two rectangular ones next to the sterio
No blanks, sorry! All above still available - am going down to Cornwall mid July if I can drop anything off for anyone.T:

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still have these if anyone wants em

1 - 9 of 9 Posts