VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a dvd player with screen in my dash,i also had a rear screen linked to that and mounted to the roof,so passenger can watch a dvd when travelling then roof screen when we were having a lie down at bedtime,i took the rear screen off the other day as im having a pop top fitted next week,i bought two headrest screens the other day to replace the roof screen

issue is both headrest screens have built in dvd players so rear passengers can watch seperate films with wireless headphones,is it possible for me to link the two together so they both show the same film ? or can i link both them to the front dvd player so they all play the same film ? or should i change the front one for a radio so i can listen to the radio while rear passengers watch a film with headphones ?
to be honest there is not any rear passengers very often so it may be more used at bedtime when camping
cheers T:

·
Premium Member
4,870 Posts
any video inputs and outputs on the headrest ones Bud?

If there is then yes you can link them together and fit a radio in dash

:ILU:

·
i am t4lwb steve
2,832 Posts
they should have an av input and an output aswell if so link avout from one to av in on the other and then do the same to the other way round
then does not matter which screen is master or slaveT:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts