VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weird one this........... I blew my jvc headunit yesterday in my van... live wire hit the cageI: ............ headunit is knackered, but it has also blew something in the dash itself..... The clock now has no memory and keeps goin back to 0.00 everytime i start the motor???? And can't get another headunit to work in it?? Anyone had this before??

·
Registered
763 Posts
I had this same problem. There is a seperate fuse box behind the main one and you have blown one of those, cant exactly rember which one but it fried my brain too.I found out by trawling through here and did find it eventuallyT:

·
Registered
289 Posts
hi mate there is a small back box under your fuse box slide this cover towards you and it has a 15 amp fuse if this one is blown it resets your clock all the time good luck mate T:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
T:Cheers for the replies guys... I love this forum:ILU:

As Darren said, it was the 15 amp fuse under the main fuse board.......
Thanks again........... Gav

·
Registered
362 Posts
Weird one this........... I blew my jvc headunit yesterday in my van... live wire hit the cageI: ............ headunit is knackered, but it has also blew something in the dash itself..... The clock now has no memory and keeps goin back to 0.00 everytime i start the motor???? And can't get another headunit to work in it?? Anyone had this before??
Exactly same problem, drove me nuts resetting clock all the time, you don't realise how much you look at it lol, now sorted great this site. A:A:A:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts