VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

321 - 339 of 339 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi,

this is just down the road from us.
Will there be many T5s there?
Is there going to be much to do for kids during the day - i know theres the waterfight on saturday. Is there muc going on in the evening? Any bands?
The motor museum we've done to death so probably won't bother with that!!

Cheers

·
Registered
149 Posts
So much or Google Translator then LOL

OK, tickets - I have just spoken with Jim who says he will update the website to take overseas sales.

But in the mean time, if you want to go ahead and book your ferry, I will personally reserve you tickets for entry to the show T:

Hi Jimbo ,

Tomorrow we start our journey from Belgium towards Beaulieu , please don't forget to bring our tickets (as we agreed some time ago) ;) Should i ask the person at the entrance to call you when we arrive ?

See you there !

The Belgian Guys . (with the 2 white T4 's)
:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Only a day to go! We have just finished putting a bed together for the van last night. This will be our first trip away in the van so hopefully it all goes well. Looking forward to it T:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Really looking forward to tomorrow - gonna be great - we'll probably be putting the awning up in the dark though, not leaving Exeter til 5 :eek:

still, there's 4 of us, 2 dogs and a 3 month old Captain America so save us a space and a sausage from your barbie folks - I'll bring the cider :D:D:D:D:D:D

321 - 339 of 339 Posts