VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

A lot of people have told me they need to book leave a year in advance, so here it is:

15th (arvo) 16th 17th 18th August 2013

(3 Full Piratey Days)

Travel Directions
Beaulieu is situated in the south of England, in the New Forest between Bournemouth and Southampton, with easy access from London and the Home Counties.

By Road - M27 exit junction 2, follow the brown and white tourist signs towards Beaulieu.

Sat nav postcode is SO42 7ZN, however please follow brown signage when in vicinity. For more detailed directions please visit multimap.

Tickets now available via Beaulieu's Website

·
Registered
543 Posts
Re: DATES FOR BEAULIEU 2013 16-18th Aug 2013

Nice one Jimbo, I can go ahead and book it now. Any idea when tickets go on sale?

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts

Beep beep beep said the little car as he raced along to book his Beaulieu weekender and began to think maybe I need air horns :D

·
Registered
128 Posts

Just out of interest guys, what jobs do you do that need such long notice for holiday?

James

·
Registered
2,840 Posts

As if Evie and her Sister were not excited enough already :D

They are already sorting costumes etc ;)

We will be there Jim, this years event was awesome.

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Cor Blimey - Hang on your guys, I have only been off to add this post in my signature - great you guys are keen and all, but this is for the dates only at the mo: T:

Tickets, prices names and a whole heap of other things will go up when the 2013 section is open.

I am locking this just now as I don't want the dates to be lost in a ton of posts.

More soon, I promise :D

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Just out of interest guys, what jobs do you do that need such long notice for holiday?

James
People in the Services have to book way in advance I am told, one person is even trying to rearrange a wedding date for this I:

So long as I don't get the blame ok

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

As if Evie and her Sister were not excited enough already :D

They are already sorting costumes etc ;)

We will be there Jim, this years event was awesome.
Bring it on Evie and Sis, I got lots of games in mind ... there will be a walking the Plank involved in the games I can asure you Y:

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Bring them along, they would have to have an award for outstanding effort

Or, I could take my priesthood and Marry them there, but only if they are in Pirate attire ...

Never let it be said I won't make the effort T:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts

James
I work for myself as an airport shuttle driver (I drive a T5:D:D). As I can only get away for a few weekends this one is THE FIRST TO GO IN THE DIARY. You see peeps tend to book holidays a year ahead,I already have 25 bookings for next year.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts