VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts
Re: DATES FOR BEAULIEU 2013 16-18th Aug 2013

Did you know that if you dont have a pretty badge by your user name to show youve been kind enough to donate you cant come to Beaulieu 2013

so why not quickly go to this thread and donate http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=209286 T:

ok its not true if you dont donate you cant come but i like pretty flowers so please go get one now T:

·
Registered
865 Posts

hmmm, wonder how hard i would be hit if i suggested this - or a T4 for a week for their honeymoon?

LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

Bring them along, they would have to have an award for outstanding effort

Or, I could take my priesthood and Marry them there, but only if they are in Pirate attire ...

Never let it be said I won't make the effort T:

·
Registered
6 Posts

I be dressing up the camper van again the cowboy hat was just a start next year be bigger and better :D

·
Registered
64 Posts

Mentioned it to the kids today they are well excited, my little girl came out with the, where do pirates shop? Arrrgoss. Can't wait to book.
Feebs73T:

·
T4 Custom trailer maker
1,916 Posts

Defo on the list for this. 3 day'er too. Epic. Spoke to loads of folks about this and great idea. Means we can spread, cruise, games, fancy dress/photo and show and shine out and make it more relaxed . Happy to help as always. Planning the mini scamp full gallion (with functioning water cannons) already with Dave and Kerry...
We need the water slide back as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts

hi all the beaulieu event in aug were is it.. Fresh into the t4 scene and would love to go..what are the event prices etc...thanks matt

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #39

Hi Matt & Mel, I am out and about his weekend, but when I get back in I will do a new post with where when what pics etc for all to see, in the meantime, this link will take you to Beaulieu site

http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu-events/club-rally/t4-rally

If you then click on "plan your event" then "getting here" you will see the location

I guarantee you will have a laugh here, something for everyone to see and do T:

Jimbo

·
Registered
2,031 Posts

Jimbo,

The djespie clan shall also be attending this year, but under-duress mind you as you still haven't posted all the award winner photos.Rasp:

I'd also like to volunteer for voluntary type duties if I may, marshal, general dogs body etcT:

See you there.

Dave.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts