VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys ive just put up a post for two ex parts vans, i dont know how long theyll be available for and i think theyre ripe for conversion, no profit to be made by me personally, they being advertised as trade vehicles so i thought it would be a good deal for the members on here

·
13,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Fao mods-vans for sale

im going to pick up a touran tomorrow and thats costing me £7k so im afraid no i cant afford anything else (although between you and me big bad bear got a van off ebay that we're gonna do up togther, so maybe maybe i may have a van!) shhhhh dont tell anyone

·
Registered
11,100 Posts

im going to pick up a touran tomorrow and thats costing me £7k so im afraid no i cant afford anything else (although between you and me big bad bear got a van off ebay that we're gonna do up togther, so maybe maybe i may have a van!) shhhhh dont tell anyone
like we didnt know already ;) LOL:

·
13,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

so its common knowledge then

·
13,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

youre a pain in the :*!

anyways touran to worry about first, van second......

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
So Mr Touran from now on then eh .... I:

Daz - I gotta keep this fare across the board, if everyone who spots a px van for their company posts it on here, its inundated.

If Cordwallis wants to advertise, then fine.

I am happy to keep your two vans in the for sale section - as you have said, you are allowed two vans per year per user.

Looking forward to the pics of the pimped Touran :ILU:

·
13,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks jim, touran is already pimped, its the 140 se sport, got gruise, climatronic, tinted windows, alloys, im thinking bout dropping it by 30m putting dvd players in headrests, some curtains and a rock and roll bed, dont think mrs dazboi will go for any of that, on the plus side means the roomster can go......watch this space

ps. these arent p/x theyre are x company vans, up until 5 mins ago my bosses didnt know id offered them out as weve just started to desticker them, i thought they would be ideal for some of our members on here.

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
i have a Tauran 150PD its my third one excellent family car .

also got the T4 & MK1 Golf GTI Too though. :ILU: Veedub way of life and all that.

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
thanks jim, touran is already pimped, its the 140 se sport, got gruise, climatronic, tinted windows, alloys, im thinking bout dropping it by 30m putting dvd players in headrests, some curtains and a rock and roll bed, dont think mrs dazboi will go for any of that, on the plus side means the roomster can go......watch this space
But its not a T4 Rasp:

·
13,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i know that! i would have bought a nice 05 plate t5 for that and fitted the interior out, ive already stated my case to her indoors, but she doesnt give two :* about camper vans, she want a car to transport her family around in (me not include i hsten to add!)

i think the van situation will be resolved on way or another soon

as for the parts vans, they were sold this morning, a couple of forum guys came down, looked them over and left a deposit, picking up next weekend after desticker and clean

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I had a Touran SE Sport in Diamond Black with blacked out windows (SE trim plus leather steering wheel, lowered suspension for £110 extra etc - bargain) - best family car I've owned...

Sold it to finance a Caravelle, to replace the camper but couldn't find one in time for school runs - so bought the Leon instead as a quick fix - now No1 Son's first car.

Best memory - watching in my mirror the Wife on two wheels at Hascombe - trying to catch with the GTI...

The 170PD Touran is awesome...

·
13,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well picked her up on saturday, driving on m3, power cut out, pulled into services, phoned the dealer, once turned off and back on again it was fine, so i gingerlydrove her into work, plugged her in thrust sensor fault, no worries, but there was a scarey knock on the rear so put her into the workshop today, found nsr coil spring snapped in two, turbo passing oil, boost pipe cracked, spoke to the supplying dealer who said no worries, get it all sorted and we will pay for it, very helpful people and very easy to deal with im most impressed, ive got a warranty with the car, but it wont kick in for x amount of days as vehicle should be fit for purpose, so all in all im still a happy bunny, itl be the missus that causes all the damage on the motor!

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
well picked her up on saturday, driving on m3, power cut out, pulled into services, phoned the dealer, once turned off and back on again it was fine, so i gingerlydrove her into work, plugged her in thrust sensor fault, no worries, but there was a scarey knock on the rear so put her into the workshop today, found nsr coil spring snapped in two, turbo passing oil, boost pipe cracked, spoke to the supplying dealer who said no worries, get it all sorted and we will pay for it, very helpful people and very easy to deal with im most impressed, ive got a warranty with the car, but it wont kick in for x amount of days as vehicle should be fit for purpose, so all in all im still a happy bunny, itl be the missus that causes all the damage on the motor!
Should have bought a T4 Rasp:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts